Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Splish Splash on the Jackal's: My Experience

Splish Splash went the water as I go to get my hot dog. My "free" hot-dog or so I thought. Pap's used to always tell me nothing is free but today it was free. Me and my friends got a hot dog and a drink and some chips. Me and David also got Fries as we sat waiting to for the water to pour down on the tent above us. I sat there thinking about all the worse possibilities praying that they wouldn't happen. Pour pour as the rain smashed down on the tent. Kids from other camps came to the parading water hoping to get wet although later on they would realize getting wet wasn't a good thing. I sat their eating as everyone at my table noticed my fries and stared at them like a pack of hyenas. I pulled them away and moved to David's table, but I finished my fries first. What a experience I thought, sarcasm intended. Suddenly the ground crew started to slide on the tarp. I though about what that would be like imagining nearly blanking out as the bus came up I nearly missed I got on it  right before it left and Splish Splash of the Jackal Stadium was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment